Dental Implants at Alpine Family Dentistry
Are you missing a tooth or have a severely damaged tooth? Perhaps Dr. Kocherhans’ passion for quality Dental Implants will benefit you! Schedule your initial consultation to find out if Dental Implants are the best fit for you.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are custom threaded replacement teeth that are used as a permanent replacements for a missing tooth or teeth. Designed to look just like your neighboring teeth, you will never notice the difference. Restore your smile today!
Benefits of Dental Implants.
- Dental Implants don’t shift or move giving you the same stability as a natural tooth.
- No need to take your implants out for cleaning. Brushing, flossing and regular cleanings from your dentist keeps your implants in great condition.
- Implants are stand-alone and not reliant on the surrounding teeth for support so tooth structure is not affected like a dental bridge.
- Implants wont shift or cause shifting of the surrounding teeth keeping your jawbone contour intact.
- Best cosmetic solution for missing teeth allowing you to chew and speak naturally.
Am I a Candidate for a Dental Implant?
Determining if you are good candidate for dental implants starts with measuring if you have enough bone to support the implant. In addition, healthy gums are extremely important! According to the ADA, smoking can negatively affect the healing process of a dental implant and can double the risk of losing the implant altogether. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Kocherhans to determine the best solution for you!
Learn More About Choosing Dental Implants.